We can provide legal services to foreign companies and individuals who wish to do business in Ireland as follows:
- Property purchase and sale in Ireland
- Commercial and residential property leases
- Advice on Corporate law, Commercial agreements and contracts
- Company formations, company secretarial and company administration work
- Advice on Employment law in Ireland
- Inward investment including the Immigrant Investor and Start up Entrepreneur Programmes
- General and industry-specific advice on the tax advantages of doing business in Ireland including the financial services, education, sports and charity sectors.
- Litigation, arbitration and dispute resolution in Ireland
- Debt Collection in Ireland
We also provide legal services to Irish companies and individuals in dealing with their interests abroad:
The International Lawyers Group is a network of lawyers from more than 30 countries across the globe. This network provides a wide range of international legal advice and experience to all its members worldwide. Eoghan P. Clear Solicitors is proud to be the sole Irish member in the Group, and by collaborating with our international legal colleagues, we are in a stronger position to serve the needs of our Irish clients abroad.
We are delighted to be associated with fellow members in the following countries:
Grand Duchy of Luxembourg
Republic of Singapore
Trinidad and Tobago
United States of America
Contact us now for more information on any of the services above.