We offer our commercial clients practical advice and solutions to the legal challenges they face. We deal with a broad client base involved in a range of business activities across a number of areas.
Our clients include local authorities, financial institutions, educational establishments, charities, sporting bodies and clubs, farmers, employers, commercial and residential investors and landlords, property management companies, professional service providers, retailers and distributors.
Our commercial lawyers advise on:
- Purchase and sale of commercial property across Ireland
- Drafting and advising on commercial leases
- Commercial property law issues including licensing, planning and construction/infrastructure law
- Advice on corporate law
- Employment law advice for business, including tribunal work
- Purchase and sale of shareholdings in companies
- Business asset transfers
- Contract law advice, creating and reviewing contract terms
- General corporate legal services for business
- Company formations, company secretarial and company administration work
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Debt Collection
- Charity law and philanthropy
- International legal issues through our membership of the International Lawyers Group.
Contact us now for more information on any of the services above.